Saturday 5 April 2014

Warner Brothers Studio Tour - Feathers and Flight

On Friday I was lucky enough to attend an exclusive evening at the Warner Brothers Studio to celebrate the launch of the new Feathers and Flight event. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan so this was super exciting! Here are some pictures of the evening:

OOTD:
Leather Jacket: h&m
Shirt: Next
Cardigan: Primark
Jeans: Next
Bag: River Island
Converse: Schuh
(Three trains and one bus later we finally arrived)



                                

Home sweet home :-)

 Breakfast with the Hufflepuffs anyone?


                                     

                                     


                                    

#hedwigselfie

It took Lucy and I a good five minutes to figure out whether or not these owls were real...



A HUGE thank you to the studio tour for inviting me I felt so privileged to be a part of it! It was lovely to talk to some other Harry Potter fans and experience the magic for the fourth time. I would recommend the studios to anyone whether you have an interest in media or Harry Potter. It is so much fun and I can't wait to visit again! Before booking tickets however it is definitely worth looking on their website to check out any events they might have on!





2 comments:

  1. I wish I can visit the studios sometime as I'm a huge Harry Potter fan! It looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a BLAST! That is amazing. One day while traveling to England I will make it to this studio. I have heard nothing but fantastic things. Ugh, I am still excited for you! :)

    http://www.kayemawree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete