Sunday 20 April 2014

Leather Lovin'

I recently decided to take the plunge and buy a leather jacket. I had one when I was about fourteen and wore it to death so it was definitely time to get a new one. I am loving H&M at the moment, the quality is amazing and with affordable prices you really get your money's worth!

 
I found this leather jacket and for £29.99 how could I refuse?! Leather jackets have the power to instantly make any outfit look better. I have only had it for about two weeks and I have already got so much use from it. I can wear it to work or at the weekend when I'm opting for a slightly more casual look.
 
 
I don't agree with wearing real leather, fur etc so the fact that it's not real leather is obviously a bonus for me. The quality is amazing and the jacket itself really does look more expensive than it is. Not only is the jacket comfy but it's also practical with small pockets which is definitely a bonus.
 
 
A jacket that instantly makes any outfit look better and you wear it come rain or shine is definitely a winner for me!

Do you have any staple wardrobe items?

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely jacket, and for a great price! H&M never seems to disappoint. <3

    ReplyDelete