Sunday 13 April 2014

Everyday Essentials: Beauty Edition

When it comes to beauty products I am very loyal, I will find something I love and stick with it through thick and thin (or until it stops being sold). I thought I would share with you my favourite beauty items that I use on a daily basis. Note: this doesn't contain any make up as such as I am still on the hunt for a product that will really wow me!


Nivea Soft Face, Body and Hands Moisturiser
I first bought this moisturiser at an airport after I realised I'd stupidly forgotten mine, little did I know it would turn out to be the most impressive moisturiser I had bought to date. I use it twice a day on my face and neck. It smells fresh and your skin absorbs it straight away which means no waiting around desperately fanning yourself in order for it to dry.


It retails for about £2 to £3 at most drugstores which I think is fair priced for the quality and amount you get. When it comes to moisturiser it is all about trial and error, everyone has different skin and you just have to find out what works best for you. I would definitely recommend giving this moisturiser a try whether you use it for your face, hands or body.

Soap & Glory Hand Food Mini and Soap & Glory Hand Maid Mini
These two literally go hand in hand (pardon the pun). Not only do they look and smell divine they also make your hands feel clean and so soft. Retailing for only £2.50 each they are affordable and perfect for light travel! I keep both of these in my handbag at all times and they have and continue to fulfil my need for soft, clean hands.


A girls best friend! How anyone can live without a tangle teezer is beyond me...this brush is my holy grail. I literally can't live without it. I have very thick wavy hair and this is the ONLY brush that will go through my hair without breaking! This particular brush was limited edition from topshop and I believe it was around £13.00, however you can get them from most high street drug stores.
 This product works for all hair types and not only does it look pretty but it is also super practical, coming with a cover so you can take it on your travels and the brush won't get damaged in your bag.


Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm
My sister bought me my first lip balm for my birthday last year and I have been obsessed ever since, getting another five for Christmas! I always have one of these on me, one in my make up bag, one in my jacket pocket, one in my bag...always. They are very absorbent which is a big thing for me as I hate lip balms that feel as is they just sit on your lips and don't actually do anything. There are five different fruity flavours available and for only £2.00 they last FOREVER. All of the flavours smell amazing and a few of them are slightly tinted. My favourite at the moment is definitely the grape one.


I hope you enjoyed finding out about my must have products! Do you have any products that you rely on daily?





1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the TangleTeezer and Nivea moisturizer! They're both great :)

    ReplyDelete