Sunday 27 April 2014

My Weekend in Pictures

 
 
On Friday Lucy and I got an early train down to London for a day of shopping followed by an evening watching McBusted perform at the O2 Arena.
 
 
 
 
Just looking at this is making me crave it all over again...soo good!
 
 
This is just about the only 'touristy' photo I got as it was super busy in London and for the best part of the day it was raining and miserable.
 
 
Quick OOTD: Leather Jacket ~ H&M
Black Tshirt ~ H&M
Polka Dot Skirt ~ H&M
Leather Backpack ~ New Look
 
 
I FINALLY GOT TO TASTE BUBBLE TEA (although mine was more of a slush/smoothie) regardless it tasted uh-mazing!!
 
 
 
 
 
I forgot to take an actual camera to the concert so unfortunately these are the best pictures I have. I was far to busy enjoying the concert to even think about taking photos though!
 
On Saturday I was suffering from post concert depression/extreme fatigue. I went to the cinema with my family but other than that I pretty much stayed at home and regained my energy (I obviously can't cope with long days/late nights). We decided to watch Noah and if I'm honest I think we all left a little disappointed with the film however all the actors/actresses did play their parts brilliantly!

 
Sunday was a day for writing blog posts, cuddling my lovely puppies and staying in bed on Sims.
 
I hope you all had lovely weekends!
 
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment