Sunday 27 April 2014

Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes

It is finally time to welcome back the pastels, oh how I've missed you. I thought I would share with you five nail polishes which I think are perfect for spring time.


 
 
Maybelline Forever Strong Professional Nail Polish in the shade Nude Rose (135) is a beautiful colour and really is long lasting. This is my go to nail varnish, it's a lovely dusky pink colour and look great with anything. It does need a couple of coats to build up a good colour but once your there it looks lovely.
 
 
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in the shade Ethereal (210). This colour is a beautiful baby pink with a slight metallic finish. I love the 60 second collection as although the most pastel colours do need more coats and do tend to chip easily they take 60 seconds to dry so putting on another coat isn't an inconvenience. The only thing about this nail varnish is that I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who likes a really bold colour.
 
 
Barry M Aquarium Nail Paint in the shade Mediterranean (412). I was very impressed with the new Aquarium collection, at first I was a bit hesitant as to whether or not it would have a nice consistency or finish to it but I hadn't of worried. I only had to do two coats and it lasted at least two days without chipping which considering I am always using a keyboard for work I was quite impressed. This particular colour I chose is a pink gold with quite an orange tone to it. The only thing I would say about it is that it doesn't leave a particularly shiny finish.
 


 
 
Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora Nail Polish in the shade Breakfast in Bed (873). I must say I'm not overly impressed with Rita Ora's collection, as for me it doesn't real stand out from any other collection. However, I did pick up this beautiful mint green colour and it really is a winner. It's perfect for spring/summer. It takes a few coats to build up a proper colour but again it takes 60 seconds to dry so you're not waiting around forever.
 
 
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in the shade Mary Mary Quite Contrary (621). I have realised that 90% of the polishes are Rimmel but you have to admit, when it comes to nail polish they know what they are doing. This colour is a lovely lilac and is actually the first ever lilac I had bought. It takes quite a few coats but looks lovely and lasts for a good few days atleast. Again not one for people who like quite a bold colour.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post! Do you have any nail polishes that you think are perfect for spring?
 
 
 











 

1 comment:

  1. I like the minty shade from the Rita Ora range as well, it's nice and easy to apply but doesn't last enough on my nails.

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete