Saturday 22 March 2014

10 Facts About Me

Hello, 

So I've wanted to start a blog for a while now but I've always pushed it to the side. However seeing as I am currently doing a business apprenticeship, which means no coursework or college to worry about, I thought what better time than now?! I don't want to bore you with a long introduction so I thought I'd just do a quick ten facts, so you know a bit more about me :-)

1. I am 16 years old and currently studying business admin through an apprenticeship.

2. I have two younger sisters and two younger stepbrothers and absolutely love having a big family!

3. I love everything Disney! My favorite Disney character is Ariel and in the future I am hoping to do the Disney International College Program whilst at University.

4. I am petrified of snakes, to the point I can't even look at a picture of them without getting the shivers. Eugh

5. I have been to the Harry Potter Studio Tour three times (soon to be four ^.^) and I am a die hard Harry Potter fan!

6. I am hoping to go back to college in September to study Travel & Tourism. 

7. I have a serious shopping problem and struggle to walk out of the shop without buying something!!

8. I love everything to do with witchcraft and have been collecting healing crystals for over a year now.

9. I once had champagne and cake with Jonathan Ross in his dressing room!

10. My day to day playlist consists of musicals and Disney songs ^.^.

I didn't realise how difficult writing 10 facts about me would be, but hopefully I didn't bore you too much! 









No comments:

Post a Comment