Tuesday 1 September 2015

I've Moved!

After a long break from blogging, I decided that 'Life in a Nutshell' wasn't really very me anymore. I had out grown it and more importantly, I am now a different person.

My love for blogging is stronger than ever and I am not about to give up the game so fear not! I have created a new platform that is more me than this blog ever was. My beautiful new blog has it's own domain and custom made theme and I am so happy with it!

I hope you guys love it just as much as I do!

I am still going to be a beauty blogger...with a twist. For a good couple of months now I have been 'cruelty free'. For those of you who don't understand what that means, it basically means I don't use any products that are tested on animals. So, my new blog is a cruelty free/organic beauty, lifestyle and travel blog. Similar content just 10x better!

I hope you all stick with me on my new venture and continue to watch me grow!

Thank you to everyone who has read every single post on this blog...the good and the bad!

Now,without further ado, I present to you my new love...

www.positivelystupendous.co.uk

Hopefully I'll see you all soon over at  my new address ;-)

NB:You can find my new blog on Bloglovin' and Google+ under 'Positively Stupendous'


No comments:

Post a Comment