Friday 20 March 2015

Limited Edition Mac Cinderella Palette

Where do I start? Well, I was lucky enough to grab one of the Mac Cinderella palettes before they all sold out and I'm so glad I did! It's made up of six colours, five permanent and one limited edition specifically for the collection. 

The palette was £38.50 which considering you are paying for the brand and the collection is not bad for six eye shadows. The colours are absolutely beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing. I wasn't too sure what to expect as the only shadows I'd had from Mac, weren't great, However, I got everything I could of wished for and more. It truly is a beautiful collection, high five to Mac...and Disney!

                         

  

Here are some makeup looks I have created using 'Phloof', 'Satin Taupe' and 'Stroke of Midnight'. I am yet to create something with the other colours! I have however, been using 'Phloof' and 'Omega' daily for my eyebrows and highlighter.



Did any of  you manage to grab the palette before it sold out? What do you think?

{Palette colours from left to right: Vapour, Phloof, Omega, Quarry, Satin Taupe and Stroke of Midnight}



1 comment: